Happy Monday! I trust everybody had a fabulous weekend filled with love & bubbly. Last week I did an Instagram Story while making my favorite taco salad before heading to class and I got a few messages asking for the full recipe. Sooo, I thought since it’s Monday and who really has time to cook a full dinner anyways, I would share it with ya’ll today!
What You’ll Need:
- A head of Organic Romaine Lettuce
- 1 can of Black or Pinto Beans
- 1 can of Organic Sweet Corn
- 1 Lime
- 1 large Organic Tomato
- 1 Avocado
- 1 pound of Natural Grass Fed beef
- The ranch dressing of your choosing
- Taco Seasoning
- Black Pepper
How To Make It:
- Sautee the ground beef in a pan lined with coconut oil ( or non stick spray/oil of your choosing ). When beef is about halfway cooked, sprinkle in some taco seasoning. Personally, I like the low sodium kind!
- Wash all veggies & open the can of corn and can of beans.
- Chop romaine to desired size, place in large bowl.
- Strain fat/grease from the cooked ground beef and pour it over the lettuce in your large bowl.
- Chop the tomato and dice the avocado.
- Evenly pour the beans and corn over the ground beef.
- Place chopped tomato on top of the beans and corn.
- Add the diced avocado.
- Drizzle entire bowl with ranch dressing.
- Juice the lime on top of the ranch dressing and sprinkle with a little black pepper.
TA DAAA. Dinner is served! Or lunch :). How easy is that?! Only 10 steps? I’ll take that any day of the week, but especially Monday. This recipe serves about 4 and only takes about 20 min total to prepare and cook.
If anyone makes it, let me know how it turns out! What’s your favorite quick, easy, healthy weeknight dinner?