Today we are getting super duper girly and talking makeup, makeup and more makeup! One of my favorite things 🙂 Remember how in middle school we all went through that horrific thick eyeliner stage with like bright sparkly blue eyeshadow ( or was that just me… LOL )? Well I feel like being in your twenties is like that in a way where it’s fun to experiment and try new things with makeup, just maybe in more flattering ways!
Personally, my favorite time to try new makeup products and new makeup looks is when the seasons change. With it transitioning from Spring to Summer here in Texas pretty quickly now, I figured now is the time!
So today I put together my summertime Ulta makeup haul for you guys of products that I’m just DYING to try.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara – For the last few months I’ve been using Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I’m obsessed. However, I feel like it gets dried out and makes my lashes look spidery within a few weeks. I’ve read amazing things about this Stila mascara and that it’s very comparable, so I cannot wait to try it out!
- Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel – I very recently started to darken my very, very light eyebrows with a pencil and I’m LOVING it. I think I was always a little afraid they would look super fake or something? Who knows LOL but I started small and just did a super light pencil, and I’m ready to move on up in the world to some gel and I love anything and everything from Benefit so I figured this was the perfect place to start.
- Too Faced Natural Love Ultimate Neutral Eyeshadow Pallet – I JUST NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. I don’t know what else to say. All the colors look like they were literally made for every eye color and every skin tone imaginable and natural eyes is my every day look so I can totally justify buying it ;).
- MAC False Lashes Maximizier – I currently use a Dior lash primer that I love but have just been wanting to switch it up. Can’t go wrong with MAC! It’s formulated to go on white, then dry clear, so you know exactly when it’s time to layer your mascara on top.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Primer – Eyeshadow primers are just a necessary part of wearing eyeshadow. I can’t stand that crease that appears in a few hours without it! Especially if you do a bolder look, don’t want anything getting messed up, am I right?
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick ( Pearla ) – It’s one of my life goals to own every Stila liquid lip color because they are just PERFECTION. My collection is growing slowly but surely, especially with all their gorgeous nudey pinks! I’m just in love! They go on super smooth, they’re moisturizing, they don’t crack or dry out, and they literally do stay on all day. What more could you need from a liquid lip?
- Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream ( Nude Peach ) – I just discovered this product on Ulta’s website and am so so intrigued! It looks so moisturizing but fun at the same time because they have so many bright colors! Perfect for summer time where you need some moisture but also some color!
- TONYMOLY Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub – This lip scrub is my jaaaam. It’s smells great, it works great, and is just the perfect little at home 5 second spa treatment. It’s especially perfect to do right before you put on your liquid lipstick to ensure you don’t get any weird cracks or dryness after you apply.
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ( Queen B ) – Another liquid lip addiction of mine. This product is formulated with a little bit of lip plumper which is amazing, the colors are insanely pigmented and SO SMOOTH, while staying put through eating, drinking, even kissing! Every time I’m in Ulta they’re sold out of this color so I’m just going to order it online and call it a day!
- Benefit They’re Real! Double The Lip Lipstick & Liner In One ( Pink Thrills ) – This is another product I just discovered online and cannot wait to try! Liner & lipstick in one? Yes please!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
- Marc Jacobs Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer – This was released recently and every blogger I follow is going nuts over it. I mean it’s Marc Jacobs, it’s a primer, and it’s made with Coconut Milk. IT’S A NEED, not a want, let’s be honest.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+ – This is the only foundation I will ever wear again. I know that’s a pretty big thing to say! I never used to even wear foundation until I tried this and now I can’t stop. It looks and feels like you have zero makeup on, while making your skin GLOW all at the same time.
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder – Since I am beginning to do more photoshoots for Bliss And Bubbly I thought it would be fun to just test out different setting powders and see which ones work best for being in front of the camera. I love anything NARS, and figured it was the perfect first one to test out.
- Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Skin Tint – I’ve been a huge Philosophy user for years now and have been using their Hope In A Jar moisturizer during the winter since I was a junior in high school. When I saw they came out with this tinted moisturizer I squared a little out loud! It’s combining skin care and makeup in one, and is the perfect solution to those days when actually doing your makeup just isn’t gonna happen, ya know? It’s a build able product as well, so you can layer it and make it darker or lighter depending on what you’re going for.
- IT Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer – I never needed under eye concealer until recently ( I blame it on stress but I think I’m just getting old LOL, does 24 count as old…? ) and IT Cosmetics is just IT, ya know?
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Little backstory here: So I’m terrified of getting winkles & skin cancer so I wear sunscreen like a psycho and do my best to stay out of the sun. Sooo I’m usually pretty fair skinned. Especially since I have auburn hair. Before Chris and I went to Florida a couple weeks ago I got my first spray tan ( I know I’m a little late to the party LOL ) and I LOVED it. I had no idea how much confidence having a tan would give me! So Instead of spending a fortune on spray tans I’m going to start to just doing weekly at home self spray tans and am so excited to try a bunch and find out what works best for me!
- Bare Minerals Faux Tan Body Sunless Tanner – I love that Bare Minerals has a tanning lotion! Bare Minerals is natural and I’ve never met a product of theirs that I didn’t like. Plus I’ve read that it doesn’t have that “fake tan” smell so that’s a super plus.
- Tan Towel Self Tan Towelette For Body & Face – How perfect are these for date night when you have an off the shoulder dress on and just need a little extra glow on your shoulders & your legs? SOLD!
- Ulta Double Sided Sunless Tan Applicator Mitt – Because, duh.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse – This is the one I’ve heard about and read about the most and I think looks the most natural. I think this is the first one I’m going to try because it’s a mousse and I feel like it would be prettttty hard to mess up!
- Coola Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist – I just love Coola! All their products are natural and most of them are Coconut Oil based, which is just very Bliss And Bubbly. I slather myself in all kinds of oils all the time so might as well do a tanning oil ya know 🙂
SO MANY PRODUCTS, SO LITTLE TIME! Good thing product testing is one of my favorite extra curricular activities 🙂
Do ya’ll have any products you’re looking forward to trying out this summer? Any I just HAVE to add to my cart?!