HAPPY FRIYAY YA’LL! I decided I wanted to switch up my weekly chat’s and now I’m going to call them Bubbly Chit Chat’s instead, because I want it to feel like we are sitting down, having a glass of bubbly together & chit chatting.
For this week’s I wanted to share 5 things I discovered/have been obsessed with lately that I am loving, and just couldn’t keep secret any longer.
- Collagen Peptides – Ok small confession, I discovered these a few months ago but with moving and currently being so unorganized, I completely forgot about them until a couple weeks ago. WHOOPS. So anyways, I’ve been mixing 2 tbs into my coffee every morning and no, I cannot taste a thing, so don’t worry about that. But you guys. It’s only been a week and my nails are noticeably stronger ( even though I have dipping powder on them, I know this because they are currently so grown out it’s horrific, but none of them have broken yet, and by this point at least two of them would have . And I totally credit that to the collagen ), my joints feel amazing ( I’ve been able to do an at home work out for the past 4 days in a row and I can’t remember the last time I did that and was pain free ), and the super fine lines that were starting to show up on my forehead look like they are being filled in and disappearing! Like I just literally couldn’t be happier. There are millions of brands of Collagen Peptides on the market currently, just make sure to do some reading before you buy. They need to be non gmo, grass fed & all natural. Super important.
- I found this Greek Yogurt Banana Bread recipe the other day and made it with some exxxxtra ripe bananas we had laying around in the kitchen and boy oh boy was it a HIT. I replaced the flour with oat flour and used a little extra maple syrup in place of the brown sugar. I also added a shiz ton of chopped walnuts. It turned out so moist and delicious I couldn’t not share with you all in case you all felt like doing a little baking this weekend :).
- Just the perfect pair of Black Aviators – I bought a pair of black aviators from old navy at the beginning of summer and they completely broke when Chris and I were in Florida and I had been on the hunt for a quality pair ever since. I was scrolling through Amazon and came across these and was so excited! Not only are they so affordable, they are made by a husband & wife duo who are so friendly, and they are polarized! Win, win, win. Also, ladies, my eyelashes don’t hit the lenses when they are on, which is a huge deal to me, so I’m sure I can’t be the only one. Support a small business and buy a pair of these! They are the perfect aviators.
- If you’re not on the Invisibobble train you need to HOP RIGHT ON, let me tell ya. I get mine on Amazon, but I know Sephora & Ulta have them as well. I’ve pretty much replaced all my hair ties with these babies and couldn’t be happier. They don’t leave a crease, no matter how long they’re in your hair for, they don’t slip out, and most importantly for me, they unevenly distribute the pressure of your bun or ponytail so your hair isn’t pulling on your scalp causing headaches. TOTAL WIN. I’m seriously obsessed with these things, I’m always telling everyone I know to get them, weather they have long hair or not.
- Pixi Beauty Multibalm. If you are branching out into the world of wearing lipstick and aren’t sure where to start I would 230937547% recommend this multi balm. It’s a “multi balm” because it can be worn on your cheeks & lips, but it’s my fave on my lips. I personally have been using the color Wild Rose, but I’m willing to bet serious money the other colors are just as insanely gorgeous. It feels like chapstick on your lips, it doesn’t smear when you eat, drink or kiss, and it gives your lips the most gorgeous natural looking color. Plus I find that it totally makes teeth look extra white, so that’s a fun little extra. It’s a matte color, so not too overwhelming but there is just a tiiiiinsy bit of shimmer that’s just GORGEOUS. I feel like it’s the perfect product to start experimenting with wearing color on your lips!
What are some random things you guys have been obsessed with lately? Wanna share??? 🙂